Friday, July 15, 2011

Bodice sewing pattern for the eyelet dress

Free Sewing Pattern for a dress
Free bodice pattern

Just popped in to let you know that I have uploaded the bodice pattern of the eyelet dress for you guys.

Click here to get it.

I made it for my teeny-tiny one and a half year old ( meaning average height and wayyyy below average weight) so you'll have to take my markings with a pinch ( or several spoonful) of salt. One good way to know if the pattern would work for you is to measure the waist of the child add 2 inches to it and then divide the whole thing by four ( Q = (W+2)/4). If this Q is equal to any of the markings on the pattern, then it will work for you, or you will need to adjust.


Also, this is my first time uploading a pattern and I'm pretty sure I must have screwed up somewhere. So do let me know, if you face any problem. Most likely its not you....its me!

1 comment:

  1. I love this dress and I just bought some green eyelet fabric. My daughter is pregnant with her first and it's a girl!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)