Thursday, December 1, 2011

Coming up in December

Sneak Peek of December

The Tshirt dress and firefly applique pattern both will be published very soon. I may also throw in a brief commentary on how to make the other firefly dress.
Sorry, but I don't have any pics for construction process of this one.







I know quite a few of you have been waiting for this pattern. I even have a mailing list of people who would like to get informed when this pattern goes live. So the wait is almost over, the pattern/tutorial will be live first week of December.


This fleece coat has been made out of a fleece sleeper that was way too short for
 my daughter but fitted well at the waist. I did this easy refashion and turned it into a coat. I'll share the construction details with you soon.



This skirt legging looks like something ideal for spring but I made it in November and I'm thinking that if I share the tutorial this month you would probably be able to make it for your munchkins in spring...do you like to plan your sewing?
 Me too. ( Only they don't get executed)
Excuse the not so clear pic, but this itty-bitty skirt looks super cute in real life. It is made out of corduroy and I think it will look good worn with a pair of tights/leggings even in the cooler months. The toddler seemed to be fascinated with the flower appliques. I have finally decided to pay attention to Mister's suggestions and use some embroidery/appliques on munchkin's clothes.


Actually there are many more tutorials that I have been working on but they may not be ready in December...or maybe they will be...who knows. Keep checking this little nook on the internet to see what I'm up to. I see some giveaways, Sew n Shows and much more on the cards this December.



Pin It

1 comment:

  1. hola amiga,me encanto tu blog ya te sigo tengo una nieta de 3 anos y me gustaria hacerle vestido pero tu blog es en ingles y no le entiendo,pero tratare de hacer algo gracias por compartir,te dejo bechitos

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)