Thursday, March 8, 2012

Easter bow tie dress - From Blooms And Bugs Studio

Blooms and Bugs Studio: Easter Bow Tie Dress
Argyle print pink bow tie dress

Argyle print pink bow tie dress - 12 mos $20


This bow tie Tshirt dress is hot off the griddle. Made with soft cotton Tshirt and stylish cotton woven argyle print. This dress matches girly romance with preppy style. The argyle print and the bow tie at the lend it just the right hint of preppy.

lace flower
The zebra print grosgrain ribbon and lace flower add the romance and beauty to the dress.
Grosgrain waist ties

The grosgrain ribbon ties in the back to give the excellent fit, while keeping the comfort factor intact.

Argyle Bow tie

The princess is ready for the brunch.



Pin It

6 comments:

  1. totally adorable! one of those cute dresses that makes me wish I had a girl :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I'd love to have you link this up to my party at http://scrapbookingez.blogspot.com/2012/03/anything-goes-linky-party_15.html. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty dress. I would love for you to link up at my linky party via: http://ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com/2012/03/show-me-what-you-got-linky-party-6.html


    Mrs. Delightful
    www.ourdelightfulhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)