Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Tulle Pom-Pom Wall Decor idea

Tulle Pom-pom wall

I talked about the Tulle Pom-Pom garland DIY the other day. Here's another way we used them to decorate a wall.
I was inspired by this decor idea that I had first seen on pinterest. But we couldn't find the balloons in right colors and shapes, so we just improvised.

tulle pom-pom decor idea

I would love to say it was my idea, but unfortunately my good friend Aashi( she had also modeled this Kaftan Top)  came up with it. She helped me with the decorations...err...ok, she was the Chief of Decorations and I was helping her.

diy decor with tulle

Here she is, painstakingly tying the ribbon to each of those pom-poms. I wish there was a clock in the picture, but we were up until 1:00 am adding those little finishing touches to the decorations. And I had so much fun. I don't think decorations really matter, but the memories do...we made a lot of good ones that day.

spider man mask
Here is one more of those. This is Viv (Aashi's husband) trying on the spider-man mask that was supposed to be a return gift for a kid. In the hindsight, I should have bought one for him too :)


Pin It

4 comments:

Leave some sugar :)