Thursday, August 1, 2013

August is reader appreciation month at Blooms And Bugs

Hello There!
Just popped in to say that August is the reader appreciation here at Blooms And Bugs. What that means is that I'm going to talk a lot about my wonderful readers here, and show off your projects that you have made with Blooms And Bugs tutorials, publish answers to questions that I get frequently and last but not the least, do a couple of giveaways from my personal stash.
Why? Because I could write all I want..but without you this would be a really lonely corner of the web, your presence is what makes it happening and also what inspires me to sew and write.
Stay tuned for more...

PS: Some of you have kindly shared with me the project you have made with my tutorials, but if you haven't do send me a couple of pics of your projects, along with your blog or webpage address. We all want to look at them.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Jadwal Tarung Cockfight SV388 8 Februari 2019 - Jumat, Batam 8 Februari 2019 – Pada Hari Tersebut Akan Di Laksanakan Berbagai Pertandingan Sabung Ayam Secara Live di Arena Sabung Ayam Thailand.

    Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online SV388 Merupakan Situs Judi Asal Thailand Yang Sangat Terkenal Dengan Permainan Sabung Ayam Yang Fair dan Menghibur Para Penonton Judi Sabung Ayam.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)