Sunday, June 12, 2011

Are you sick of peasant dresses yet!

Sewing Many Peasant Dresses
Another one...I just can't help myself. They are a great stash(scrap) buster and they come together so easily and there's so little that can go wrong. How can I not love them?
Well, at least I learnt a new hemming technique in the process. A close-up...

Isn't this rolled hem pretty? So glad I finally nailed this. I already have a tons of ideas on the places I'm going to use it. As for the peasant dresses...I promise the next post would be about something else...but I can't promise about the post next to that. Hey, didn't I tell you I LOVE them.

7 comments:

  1. Oh, to have a little girl to sew dresses for. This is adorable. I would love to learn how to do a rolled hem. The colors are pretty!
    Visiting you from Tip Junkie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the colors on this one. I bet it is adorable on a little one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your blog!! Its so cute!!! I am your newest follower!!! i would love to feature you on my blog. so let me know!! :) So if you would like to go and check out my blog and follow me too! That would make my day!!! :) I am so excited to start blogging and share my ideas on food, crafts, and mineral make-up. I will also be doing giveaways on stuff, like mineral make-up. So look out for it!
    Thanks!
    -Brooke
    For-the-luv-of.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling dress! I want to attempt a rolled hem someday. I love what you've done. Great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your peasant dress variations are turning out so cute! Can you tell me where you get all of your pretty knits? I have such a hard time finding good, quality knit! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG too cute! Thank you for linking to Sew Woodsy last week! Keep on linking great projects!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope, not sick of your peasant dress creations! Love that fabric and color combo. :)

    Cheers,
    Tracy Screaming Sardine

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)