Wednesday, July 13, 2011

I just can't help myself

Sewing dress with vintage fabrics
dress sewing project
What is it with this itsy-bitsy dresses and me? I just can't seem to help myself.
In my defense, little miss really needed some airy, lightweight dresses for the summer. And now, that I have the pattern drafted already, how can I say no? Right?
I did do some other sewing too, something for myself...also something way out of my comfort zone....Will share with you soon.
In the meantime, another pic of this dress...just because...

vintage dress sewing project

2 comments:

  1. What a sweet little dress … I can understand how you couldn't help yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love little girl in cute dresses like these my daughters and my princess of a granddaughter look so natural in them come see me at http://shopannies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)