Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Military and Lace Dress

sweater knit dress sewing

I have been alive and kicking, and sewing. But blogging? not so much. There has been a birthday celebration, a festival celebration and some plain simple lounging around and in all that flurry of activity ( and inactivity), blogging took a back-seat. I should have warned you about not posting "Sew-Easy edition" last week. I didn't do it only because I thought, I would be able to slip-in something under the wire at the last moment. Which obviously didn't happen. If my lack of posting and not keeping my word on Sew-Easy series disappointed you, I'm sorry, I really am.

I thought I would become this super-woman and juggle everything at once, but I finally realized that I'm not a super-woman after all. So I just cooked, and laughed around with friends, and listened to the music and watched some movies, and showered little one with kisses and hugs, and oh! did some sewing.
In short I cut myself some slack...wouldn't you do the same...please.

Now that I'm kind of recharged, I'm getting ready to share all that sewing with you and I have some pretty exciting line-up for you. I hope it will more than make-up for my absence. The tutorials and other things ( wink, wink) will start sometime over the weekend. But for now, here's a sneak peek of what to expect...


Shown above is a Military and Lace Dress made with a knit woolen fabric and Georgette and of course, lace, lots of it.
Yes the tutorial is coming soon.

sew a sweater knit dress

3 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! I can't wait for the tutorial!

    By the way, I am hosting my first link party, and would love to have you link this up to it--

    http://southernlovely.blogspot.com/2011/08/show-share-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE! Stop by Hannah Handmade and check out the 12 awesome prizes some great etsy vendors are giving away! This includes two bunches of feather extensions and a free wedding hair accessory! New follower too :)

    www.hannahhandmade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jadwal Update Sabung Ayam SV388 20 Februari 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Judi Sabung Ayam – Jika ingin mendaftar Games Permainan Sabung Ayam Khusus SV388. Cara untuk deposit atau withdraw, Anda bisa langsung kunjungi website kami atau langsung hubungi Customer Service kami melalui Livechat yang tersedia di website ini untuk melakukan semua Jenis transaksi Yang Ada.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)