Sunday, March 11, 2012

Embellishing clothes for holidays: My first video blog

Youtube sewing tutorial: Embellish clothes for holidays


So I finally bit the bullet and jumped on the youtube wagon. Yes I recorded and uploaded my very first video tutorial. Here I'm in all my self-conscious glory, trying to tell you how to make holiday specific clothes ( when I am not busy feeling camera shy). I had to really fight the urge to run away from the camera and start typing.
But as I replayed and watched the video I begin to realize how efficient and effective video blogs can be. Hopefully this won't be the last one and some of you would find it interesting.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Well done on making a video tutorial!!! It certainly makes it easy to see what you are explaining. Thanks for linking up.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)