Friday, July 6, 2012

Garland for Summer

Charm pack fans garland
orgami fans garland

Moda Fabrics recently asked me to send my Lucky Layers Dress and Grow and Gather Dress to show off in their booth at the quilting Market. When they returned the dresses they sent a cheerful charm pack of Bonnie and Camille's Marmalade my way.

charm pack fans garland
Since I don't really quilt I wasn't sure how I'll use it...until I thought about these fans!

party decoration idea
I had a lot of fun making them and even more fun coming up with ways to photograph them.

origami butterfly




I even made a couple of butterflies to go with them. ( At least that's what I was trying to make when I started). I'm thinking that these will make a great decoration and the best part is that you could always reuse the fabric after you take them down.


Pin It

8 comments:

  1. hi everyone
    check out the fabrics at www.fabric-distributor.com,
    they have the cutest, cheapest and best quality fabrics
    come check them out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute. Found you through tip junkie.
    Maria Crafty Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a pretty idea. Would look great in a girl's room! I love finding ways to use up small pieces of fabric or paper. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This would be great for a tea party theme!

    If you get a chance I'd love for you to link up to my Pin Party.

    http://www.sarahdawndesigns.blogspot.com/2012/07/pintastic-monday-link-party-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty way to use that gorgeous fabric!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)