Saturday, November 3, 2012

21 Day Self Discipline Challenge - day 3

karwa chauth
So it was Karwa Chauth yesterday which meant fasting until moon-rise and then we were having company. So I didn't have any high hopes about completing my challenges.
My daily habit that I wanted to maintain was
1. Clean up after every meal.
And the big thing I wanted to achieve was - Clean home!
So the guests left at 3:00 am...I was thinking that I would be exhausted by the fasting during the day and by waking up until late. But I actually felt very energetic, so I got on with cleaning and I actually cleaned my closet. Only my section. It was something I had wanted to do for a long time.

Buoyed by the success of completing my assignment of the day, I moved on to the dining area and actually mopped the floor of our dining room. Then I turned on the dishwasher and went on to sleep like a baby.
Success!


Pin It