Monday, November 5, 2012

Woven and knit Raglan Tshirts

knit and woven mixed tee
I did make a bunch of things during the KCWC Fall 2012, even though I never got around to showing them here. The shirts above are Raglan Tees made with City Streets collection of Jamie Wood for Clothworks.

raglan tee
I actually made three of these shirts. I used a knit fabric for the sleeves and neckband so it has the stretch of a tee, but I used woven fabric ( City Streets) for the body of the shirt to use the fun boy prints. The pattern is ready and I'm planning to write the tutorial sometime this week too.

Pin It

9 comments:

  1. We love raglan sleeves. I have been having trouble getting the neck width correct. Looking forward to your tutorial. Thanks for sharing.
    Donna @onceuponasewingmachine.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Donna,

    tutorial is live here: www.clothworks.com/blog/index.php/raglan-tshirt-pattern-2t-and-tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have made it very nicely!:) I read about you and I feel a bit of similarity with me :) do visit me:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Preeti: Yes we do have a lot in common. Good to see you here. Your blog is lovely. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I never thought of using woven fabric for part of a raglan shirt like that. WHat a great idea. Already I'm starting to think of combinations I could make from what is in my stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @folkhaven: Yeah they are kind of adictive. Do show us the pics when you make them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such pretty t-shirts!

    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)