Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Fall Wardrobe Revamp: Vinyl embellishment mini tutorial



Here is a mini tutorial for our Fall Wardrobe Revamp 2012 series. Here are the other tutorials from the series:




Happy Diwali to my Indian readers. Hope the festival of lights brings prosperity and happiness in your lives.
Here is a Tank top I refashioned recently. I found it at H&M. It was my favorite color, with a very flattering silhouette and a soft jersey fabric. The only problem was that it looked very..uhh..tank top..ish...

So first I first reduced the neckline.


Then I cut out some golden iron on vinyl in a simple paisley design.


Covered with a TEFLON Sheet. This works the same as covering vinyl with a cotton fabric but since it is almost transparent you could see your design while ironing. Ironed on high with no steam.

Peeled off the protective film and Yaay!!. Paisley top. I love how it looks just a bit festive without screaming glitter.
I have made many more things with vinyl so I will be showcasing many of those things this week, and giving a quick rundowm on how to make them.

Disclaimer: I received free vinyl samples from tmtusa to try and feature here. The projects and opinions are 100% mine.

Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Jadwal Taruhan Sabung Ayam SV388 23 Februari 2019 - Sabtu, Manado 23 Februari 2019 – Pada Hari Tersebut Akan Di Laksanakan Berbagai Pertandingan Sabung Ayam Secara Live di Arena Sabung Ayam Thailand.

    Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online SV388 Merupakan Situs Judi Asal Thailand Yang Sangat Terkenal Dengan Permainan Sabung Ayam Yang Fair dan Menghibur Para Penonton Judi Sabung Ayam.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)