Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Shirred Dress

Sewing Project: Shirred Dress with Appliques
I thought of not sharing this dress because I still owe you more on the last Knit Rossette dress I showed you. But it is such a beauty, I just can't resist. So here's my first successful shirring attempt:
shirred  dress with bird applique

I just added some contrasting band at the hem and shoulders to give it a pop of color. And appliqued a tiny bird. I have thought of a nice technique to finish the neckline next time, but I'll share it with you once I do it. A lot of things feel very nice in my head but look awful
when I actually sew them.

2 comments:

  1. It turned out really cute. I have not been successful with shirring yet.

    I saw this on Tea Rose Home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jadwal Update Sabung Ayam SV388 20 Februari 2019 di Situs Judi Sabung Ayam Online Melalui Agen Resmi Taruhan Sabung Ayam Live Asli Thailand.

    Judi Sabung Ayam – Jika ingin mendaftar Games Permainan Sabung Ayam Khusus SV388. Cara untuk deposit atau withdraw, Anda bisa langsung kunjungi website kami atau langsung hubungi Customer Service kami melalui Livechat yang tersedia di website ini untuk melakukan semua Jenis transaksi Yang Ada.

    Untuk Info Lebih Lanjut Bisa Hub kami Di :
    wechat : bolavita
    line : cs_bolavita
    whatsapp : +628122222995
    BBM: BOLAVITA

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)