Wednesday, July 6, 2011

A simple sundress!

Sewing a Shirred sundress
sewing a shirred sundress


There's an adorable tiny girl in the family who is celebrating her first birthday today. She is hundreds of miles away from us and we can't be join her in the celebrations...but we wanted to tell her how happy we are for her and family, and how much we love her. Lots of love to you little one.

This simple shirred sun dress and a hair-band is what we sent as a small handmade gift from our side. Wish you were here!

6 comments:

  1. What an ADORABLE dress!! I really need to break out my mom's old sewing machine and learn how to sew!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute. i love shirring =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable dress!! You have a gift to sew:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable, thank for sharing! I am now your newest follower, I hope you will follow me too! I look forward to reading your future blog posts :) http://sweetenedbykagi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thankyou Anshu for a lovely dress.It fits her so well we are really overwhelmed and even we wish to see you soon.Thanks onceagain.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)