Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Link Love this week

Blooms And Bugs: Blog updates


Image courtsey Sullivan via MorgueFile


The last week brought with it a lot of recongnition at many reputed blogs.
Rosita Layered Skirt tutorial got picked up by Craft Gossip, Strawberry Vanilla Dress got featured at Totally Tutorials. This was my first feature at Totally Tutorials and I'm pretty excited about it.

Thanks a lot for spreading the word about my little blog. It is very encouraging to see all the pins of my tutorials, so many readers liking my posts and so many of you taking time to stop by and comment. Makes the whole process of crafting, writing tutorials, taking pictures so worth it.

I am working really hard on some projects...some are finished...and they look awesome. Drop by often, there's a lot of excitement building up at Blooms And Bugs Studio. Details ( finished projects, sneak peek of new items for the shop, pictures of orders shipped, tutorials, action shots and lot more is in the pipeline). Happy Sewing.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sugar :)