Wednesday, February 8, 2012

More orange, more stripes, More sewing

Sewing Project: Orange Striped Jumper

I made this bias cut jumper for the little one last week, it was a quick and easy project and I'm loving this jumper. Its a super soft blended cotton knit which drapes beautifully. I added these little orange flowers as embellishments and a grosgrain bow at the top.

The jumper was looking a little lonely by itself, so made these ruffled leggings to go with it. Munchkin wore these to the mall yesterday and she was looking like a mini fashionista.
I have stashed a good amount of these drapey striped knits in various colors and I'm having fun playing around with these.


Pin It

12 comments:

  1. Very cute outfit!! Thank you for stopping by my blog and thank you very much for your pants tutorial, I hope you don't mind me posting it on my blog.
    Tiff

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cute! I might make a version myself- I just happen to have some striped pink knit fabric sitting in my stash...
    Come by sometime for a visit and follow back :)
    Catherine
    tbc-tobecontinued.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a fashionista outfit! I bet she was so cute in it!
    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a seriously cute outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, is this ever cute!!!! Love the outfit, I'll bet she did look good at the mall. Found you at the Friday Fun Party at Craftionary.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome.. love it! The color, stripes and flowers everything is fantastic..
    thanks for linking up at Friday Fun Party
    Hani
    craftionary.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an adorable outfit! Lovely bright colour orange -and the yoyos make lovely decorations on the top!


    Thanks for linking to a Round Tuit!
    Hope you have a fabulous week!
    Jill @ Creating my way to Success
    http://www.jembellish.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Orange is my favorite color! This is super cute. Thanks for linking up to I Made It! Monday. Can't wait to see what you share this week.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)