Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Latest Sewing Project: Tulip Dress

Sewing Project: Tulip Hem Kimono Dress
sew a kimono style wrap dress
I'm here, and I have been sewing... but I'm trying to take better pictures of my projects. It was my new year resolution to get better at this whole photography business.

sewing a tulip hem wrap dress
 That means taking pictures in sunlight and that means unnecessary delay for people like me who are out of home most of the day. But I have finally been able to take some pics ( go me!) - on manual ( yaay!).

Although these aren't the greatest pictures, at least I understand the meaning ( and effect) of ISO now.

By the way, the dress above is a kimono style wrap dress with a tulip hem. I tried to make it a little mismatched on purpose. Though I'm not sure about it now...I have to try and leave my comfort zone often to experiment. Yep! Another new year resolution.



Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Sweet dress! I love it all - shape colors, fabric :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Helen. I love it too..I just think maybe the mismatched bodice and skirt weren't such a great idea after all.
    Thanks for stopping by.
    Anshu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to have you share this at What to do Weekends Party also. Following Linda

    http://www.craftsalamode.com/2013/04/what-to-do-weekends-15.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Linda: Done. Thanks for the invite!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. Been browsing your blog. You are pretty talented!
    New blog follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. @ Life with J and J: Welcome to Blooms And Bugs. Thanks for stopping by and following.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)