Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Long weekend randomness






No sewing over the long weekend, but tons of cooking. I even tried something new that I wanted to try for a long time. Chocolate Chip Cookies. I have been meaning to try these ever since I read Dana's recipe of best Chocolate Chip cookies ever. Now I don't know if they are best ever, because I have only the store bought things to compare with, but they taste really well, actually too well considering my substantial waistline.





On another unrelated note...I bought these booties for my Diva from Julie of Blue J Crochet. She has super cute stuff for awesome prices over there.
They got delivered this Saturday and they're every bit as cute as they seemed in the pictures.
She also added a matching headband to my order free of charge.




I love them.
By the way, She is having an awesome giveaway on her blog right now. I so want to win it so I feel bad about sharing it with you guys...but hey...friends don't keep the good things a secret. You have until Jan 20 to enter the giveaway.


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Hey! I'm so glad you got them! I hope they fit good! I just moved my shop this week from Etsy to ArtFire so I haven't been able to do much else online other than set up the new shop, so I'm sorry I didn't keep better contact. I'll get pictures of my niece in her adorable new skirt and blog about that as soon as her mommy picks out a birthday party date!

    Thanks so much! I love your adorable clothes! I have another niece turning 2 in August so I'll have to order something for her too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)