Saturday, October 8, 2011

Harvest Princess Dress ( Size 2T- 3T): In store now

Blooms And Bugs Studio: Harvest Princess Dress
harvest Princess dress

I'm slowly adding holiday stock to my etsy shop. The latest addition to it has been this Harvest Princess Dress and Hairband.

I wanted a design that says fall/autumn to me..but doesn't scream Halloween or Costume in my ear. I don't like the concept of clothing that is just meant to be worn once, particularly handmade. I think this dress fits the bill I had. A little girl could wear it with a crown of leaves and become the harvest princess for trick-n-treat, but more importantly she could wear it throughout the fall with a Tee underneath or a shrug over it.



Elastic in the back and multiple button and buttonholes in the shoulder ties will ensure that the dress grown with her.

The dress is made with finest quality cottons from Moda Fabrics ( Deb Strain's Meadow friends collection).

harvest princess headband

There's also this cute hairband that comes with it to complete the ensemble.

Blooms And Bugs Studio

Does your princess need a dress this fall?


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Is this dress just a "gather and grow" dress but with fall fabrics? It is darling!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some sugar :)