Friday, October 7, 2011

Link Love: Made by you for your Blooms and Bugs

Blooms And Bugs: Features and Reader's Sewing Projects
Link Love

Image courtsey Sullivan via MorgueFile


Features:

Totally Tutorials featured our Kaftan Tunic.
Craft Gossip featured our Happy Dress Tutorial as well as Coveralls Tutorial.


There're some other places where I have been submitting my tutorials and they have been quietly accepting them, so there hasn't been any emails or any badges, but I do see a lot of readers coming from these places. They are Free Needle and Make For Baby. I wanted to share these forums as they are very well maintained lists of useful tutorials and other resources and I'm sure many of you could benefit from these.


On another note, I asked you to share your creations based on the tutorials here...and some of you listened. Here're a few things that you made:
carnival Dress

Namrata sent across the pics of this Carnival Dress, based on the tutorial here. She also told me that she got a complement when her princess wore it to the mall. I love that pink and red combo.


Amy of Buffaloes and Butterfly Wings made these Knotted baby hats based on the tutorial here for her newborn. Aren't they cute?




Pin It

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some sugar :)